Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was uneventfully beautiful this year. Other than one fact, which is why I am blogging about it a month later.

Bakeable chocolate croissants!

My mother in law heard rumors of these things, and I am glad I can now call this genius a fact.

Run to Trader Joe's immediately and try them. But avoid looking at the fat content.

My mothers day was spent enjoying a breakfast of chocolate croissants, hot tea, and fresh berries. Seriously my fav. breakfast ever! I also enjoyed my homemade card, and being treated like a queen by my amazing husband.

I had planned on writing lengthy ...eloquent?.. post about how being a mom is wonderful and fulfilling and amazing, but Mack was especially crazy this morning and now I am tired. So hopefully those few words will suffice.

Ha- that pretty sums up being a mom

No comments:

Post a Comment