Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer: The Way America Used to be

My grandma bought a new house in Star Valley, Wyoming.
Random? Yes. Beautiful? Double yes.
It was so great to be able to spend time with my family. They are the funniest people I know and so awesome to be around. The weather was in the low 70s/High 60s. It was beautiful! When we first drove into Star Valley there was a huge banner that read "The Way America Used to Be" heh heh heh. Yes, the majority of the community is probably over 70 years old.
Thank you so so much to my parents who made it all possible!!
This picture was taken in Jackson Hole. All those antlers are gross, but the town was really beautiful! I got some great old books in a thrift store.
We went white watter rafting down the Snake River. It was so much fun but horribly FREEZING! Doesn't Cody look like he has a mini life vest on in this picture? heh. heh. heh.
Little Mack and baby Raegan bathing. Thanks Michael for blurring Mack's intimates in this picture. Nice touch :) It was very cute and they were having a great time until Raegan pooped up a storm. ..I'm was secretly thrilled it wasn't Mack.

My Nana's house is set on a golf course. We went golfing a lot and had a great time. I was able to keep up with the boys even though I did play from the women tee's
Cody is giving Michael some pretty stellar advice here .
My mom organized 'minute to win it' for us all to play. We played like 15 games over the week. The winners received a $100 gift card to Outback and a sweet trophy. What is that? You want to know who the winner was? ... Me and Cody of course! Woo hoo!! Outback anyone? The game we are playing here is the one where you bounce a ping pong ball off the wall and catch it in the bucket attached to your head. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment