Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Overdue

A couple weeks ago me, Cody, and Mack headed over to San Diego for a few days. It was so nice to relax after this past semester!! We stayed at Brerrin's house (my Uncle Brian and Aunt Errin) and lived it up for a few days. Mikallela sp? Errin's friend was nice enough to watch Mack for a day so me and Code could party by ourselves in... you guessed it, Disneyland. It was absolutely beautiful! Hardly any lines at all and it stayed around 60ish all day with a very light drizzle once during the day!

While we were there we dinned at the Blue Bayou and split the Monte Cristo sandwich that I have heard so much about, but never tried. We both fell in love and will be recreating it soon... Ham, Turkey, and Swiss sandwich, deep fried to crispy perfection and served with a tart red jelly of sorts. mmmm....
These pictures are all so bad because like a fool I forgot batteries for our little camera.. so these are cell phone pics.

Of course Mack loved the beach, it had all of his favorite things: Birds. Sand. Water. Space to run.

He kept us on our toes because he loved to walk straight into the waves (no fear) and then got mad and screamed when they knocked him over.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love him, I am taking him to the beach so he will love me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha is little walk/run!! Hes stinking cute. What a fun little getaway for the 2 of you to disney without any interruptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous about your monte cristo sandwiches. We went in March and made reservations for DINNER at the Blue Bayou. BIG MISTAKE...the sandwiches are NOT on the menu at dinner time. That was the only reason I even wanted to go to Disneyland. I was very upset. My mouth is watering right now..............

    ReplyDelete