Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy (late) New Year to you all!!
I love the beginning of the year. I love setting goals, and reflecting on how I want my life to change from the previous one. 2011 was a tough year for me. I am not sorry to see it go. For many reasons I wont get into, it was a tough one. whew, I survived.

Helllllo 2012!

I am so excited for a fresh start and a new perspective. 2012 Holds so much promise. I am so excited to move forward and enjoy this amazing year!

With that said..
I found a few pictures of Christmas festivities, so I thought I would post them.
Mack loved sledding... until he flipped and landed on his face. woops.

Santa brought Mack MANY presents... one of which was the much coveted Buzz scooter.
He got the hang of it right away.
I think my little boy is the cutest kid in the entire world. Seriously, look at that face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment