Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monday night/Sub Zero

Monday night me and Cody ventured to Sub Zero. This is a new Ice cream place on Baseline and Stapley that is amazing! I was given a coupon by my friend Erica Faller, and so I decided to give it a try. (I am a sucker for coupons) This place lets you choose what percent of cream to use in your ice cream making it ice cream, custard, or frozen yogurt! ...I of course chose custard. Delicious. Then, you choose your flavor and mix in. I chose sweet chocolate with the mix in of raspberries. Then they mix it with liquid nitrogen in front of you and turn it to ice cream! I was skeptical thinking it would be one of those things that were just cool, but didn't taste very good, BUT I was extremely pleasently surprised with the results! Yum... everyone go try it. My only hold up was that the line was extremely long, and it was very expensive... once again, I love coupons!!!
Cody got peach raspberry. Yum (these pictures were taken on his iPhone .. the blur in the background is actually a girl. ha ha ha.)
A blurry picture of my sweet chocolate and raspberry piece of heaven.
HA HA HA HA HA his head is extremely large!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I love this place. I have been waiting for it to open here in AZ. I am also glad to know where it is located.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um i need to go there asap! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete