Tuesday, January 19, 2010

and now there is this.



School starts today. Which also means that blogging starts today. You see, I hate school. Hate. Hate. Hate.

In order to prolong the moment when I have to get back to school work (my school is online) I do just about everything I possibly can online, e-mail, craigslist, woot and also blogging. So, here are some pics I found in my file that I thought I would share. Good times. (and yes my hair is blond. Please feel free to laugh because I do every time I think about it) Anyway all my school going friends, good luck and happy new semester :) I had better get back to my homework.

2 comments:

  1. dont do it! :) ok just kidding. its so hard to get back in the swing of things. good luck though. hope to see you one day soon.

    and ps. i would totally LOVE to go to the price is right. we can make it big together tracy. i just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sign us up for price is right. were totally there. Im so glad I am done with school. I admire you for continuing. you go girl.

    ReplyDelete