Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tangerine Help

Does anyone out there have a tangerine tree?

Would you mind letting me have some?

The last 3 times I have bought tangerines at the store (for like $5 might I add) I have come home and they taste like poop. ...Not that I would know, because oranges/tangerines are the one food that I dislike. I know, I am a strange human being. But, as it turns out Cody and Mack Love them, and lately Mack even turns up his nose at the ones I bring home from the store.

If you have a tree and can help me out let me know! thanks!

3 comments:

  1. My mom has the BEST oranges ever! Their tree is loaded too, go over and pick some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my parents might have an orange tree, possibly a tangerine tree! I'll ask next time I am in town in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like oranges either! But a tangelo straight from the tree...divine.

    ReplyDelete