Monday, March 7, 2011

Photobucket
Because of my parents semi abrupt move to Utah, we were the benefactors of 'Spamalot' tickets. I was super excited to get to go. We were in New York when this was on Broadway, but chose to see Wicked instead.
Thanks In-laws! BUT I always wanted to see it. The day after Valentines Day my want was put to rest. It was very entertaining to say the least. Very colorful and funny.
It brought me right back to my Monti Pithon days .. were I was forced to enjoy the dry humor by my older brother Ken :)

Thanks parents for buying yourselves such great tickets. And thanks even more for deciding to move so we could inherit them!! 4th row was just close enough to be spat on.. and sprinkled with confetti at the end of the play!

It was a really fun night. We misjudged our sense of time and ended up skipping our nice dinner we had planned, and grabbing some Arbys on the way. ha ha.
It was nice to have some time to ourselves. The only awkward part of the night was trying to judge whether I should laugh or not at the homosexual content because of the extremely large non-laughing lesbian sitting next to me. Oh my.

Photobucket

....I laughed anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment