Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What. The. Heck.

What a horrible thing Monday morning is. Pure torture. Knowing I have piles of work to do and no Cody to help me. - Yesterday morning was just like any other. After changing a particularly shnasty diaper that Mack granted me with I opened my door to throw it away.. AND BEHOLD!! Krispy Kremes!!!! It is no secret that me and Mr. K Kreme have had a long standing love affair. But who would be kind enough to produce such a magnificent surprise!?!?

W.T.H Dad, .... W.T.H.
I stared at the box for much longer than I should have, clearly in shock and utter disbelief. Then my sorrow and agony turned to rage. An Alicia Silverstone's 'As If' truly left my lips..
This. Means. War. .

2 comments:

  1. oh wow. that was truly a mean prank. i say egg their house...with donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!! I peed my pants. literally. Peed my pants. I love your dad so funny. Oh I mean... HOW RUDE!

    ReplyDelete