Friday, April 17, 2009

un title able





Here are some incredibly random pictures. #1 mack in the bath, that little abercrombie model is going to make me millions. #2 our first little family picture.. yeah i am still trying to lose the freakin 15 extra pounds I put on during pregnancy. :)good times. #3 My little baby boy and daddy. They are seriously so cute together. #4 a random picture of a voo doo witch doctor.. me and mack got lasered last week.. Long C-R-A-Z-Y story cut short, I can eat gluten now, and Mack is in the process of being able to poop :) ...and we are going to hell because we practice voo doo and worship the devil.

8 comments:

  1. Serious Abercrombie model! Mack is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good lookin kid...and hello speaking of model.. tracy you're beautiful! and this is why i have to go running to keep up w/ girls like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are already thinking of your retirement plan! haha! When I come back I want to hear this long crazy voodoo worshiper story. And you really have the cutest baby ever! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay miss beautiful! What I would give to only have 15lbs to loose, I don't like people like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is some serious blue steel action going on. what a cute kid.

    and to echo the sentiments of above... you are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the gluten thing! I'm so happy for you! Could your little man be any cuter? He seriously is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever, you look great. He's changing! Definitely looking like Cody, he's so cute.

    Yea, I have no one to compare myself to...I feel pretty small, but hey I'm sure that won't be for long.

    haha yea thats Devyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh I'm not even sure what to say, you crack me up. PS- I'm noticing your little M has a lot of the same clothes as my little C...are you stalking my blog and buying the same clothes!

    ReplyDelete