Monday, February 23, 2009

In love with a tree







How freaking amazing is this tree!?! I have been in love with this tree for years. I pass it every day on my way home from work and every day I wish I had time to stop and climb it! Yesterday was the day. I have had it planned out for some time now. Seeing as how I am ginormously huge and struggle to even put on my pants these days I did the second best thing to climbing the tree.. I sent Cody to do it. He might have been a little hesitant at first, but by the end I had to drag him home. ( i wanted to leave prematurely because i was jealous... ) anyway the tree is right behind Desert Schools on Brown and Stapely I think. I really don't think there is a better tree in existence. Please. go. find this tree, and go climb it!!! - (but I would do it

either after hours, or on a Sunday - I'm not sure how the business would feel about tree climbers)

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved that tree!! Zach loves it to. He will tell me everytime we pass it, one day we will have a tree like that in our yard. You couldnt climb the tree Tracy!? come on.I can hardly put my own pants on these days too. Dont you feel ridiculous. My mom said you were dialating and thinning out! yeah! baby mack will be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete