Friday, March 6, 2009

An end in sight.




The lord definitely had a hand in my pregnancy. Me and Cody weren't trying to get pregnant when we did. No timing came into play, and plans? - we don't really have those. But it just so happens that I am able to deliver this baby on the one week (spring break) that Cody will be able to be there. having Cody around will make a world of difference for me.
With that said, I am being induced on Tuesday March 10th. 9a.m. In my honor I would appreciate it if everyone would eat a donut for me! Wish me luck.. I am so nervous.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my dear dear Tracy...you will be just fine! And we are so excited for you! We want to come see that baby as soon as you feel up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! I started having pre term labor last night. Hopefully we can make it a couple more weeks but I might not be too far behind. I cant wait to meet baby Mack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom told me the good news...so exciting!!! I can't wait to come see your babe! And we actually bought 2 dozen krispy kreme's this weekend so consider my eating a donut for you done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting and really nerve racking! Congratulations and I can't wait to come see you and your baby when I get home!

    ReplyDelete